Monday, March 30, 2009

I've Discovered How To Time Travel!!

Not all of you know this, but I originally went to college as an engineer. Now I didn't graduate as an engineer, but I stuck it out for a year and a half before switching to a less physics-intensive area of study. Throughout this period of approximately 18 months, I went through more physics and chemistry courses than any human should ever be subjected to. If you're looking for a quick test to see if you've also been subjected to one too many physics lectures then ask yourself this question: "What do I associate with the words 'red rectangle'?" Go ahead, ask yourself...

If you thought of this, then you're OK! No need to worry about your mental well-being any longer:




Just to show you how to fail this test, this is what comes to my mind when I ask myself the same question:



Now some of you might be asking why this is relevant. Well, it just so happens that my physics background finally paid off. I've stumbled upon something that could revolutionize the way we contemplate the current space-time view of the universe. I've discovered how to time travel! The Carpvano household has managed to warp back in time approximately 15 years! It's truly amazing!!

And for the doubters out there who say that this just isn't possible given current technologies and theories of our physical world, I submit to you this picture:



Dial-up internet!

1 comment:

Becki W said...

Congratulations on your discovery! My brother Chris, Jeff's fiance Kinsee, and I are sitting around the table on our laptops and I shared the news that you have dial up. Chris said, "what's that?" I guess he is only 5 in your current time.