Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Challenge

My good friend Jeremiah in LA decided to throw an email challenge my way the other day.

From Jeremiah:

"hey Eric. Could you go take a picture of yourself doing a snow angel in your boxers and send it to us? I think that would be fun to see."

Please keep in mind that the mercury was hovering around 0 degrees F during the time of the request. As such, a concession was made that I was allowed to wear some vital clothing: my Umbros and a sleeveless t-shirt.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do I count among the Big 3 readers (including you)? 'Cause I got teary-eyed when, the other day, I walked by what used to be your & Mary's window &, tho you've been gone long & long, I saw for the first time an unfamiliar shadowy form milling about by your erstwhile windowsill. I wondered if whoever it was speaks English at all, unlike your other former neighbors might have not done, possibly, until you heard them speaking English.