Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dear Wyoming,

I feel like we've known each other for years, and to think, we just met! Your beauty was mesmerizing when I first saw you. Remember when we enjoyed the sunset together at Lily Lake and the long stroll we took in Grand Teton National Park? I saw my first Moose with you! What great memories. Things were going so well.

Then you rained on me that morning. I guess those 300+ days of sunshine per year were meant for someone else. And what about the chili we made our last night together. Maybe if you had told me what a bad idea that was I could have avoided the next 16 hours.

I guess what I'm getting at is that I think it's time for me to move on. The time we spent together was memorable, yes, but I'm just not ready to be tied down at the moment. Please understand that it's not you, you're great. You're the best. I'm just not ready for that type of commitment yet.

Well, I guess this is it then. So long. And please, don't change.

-Eric

CLICK HERE FOR WY PICTURES

2 comments:

Joe said...

The mustache is currently a goatee. Please remedy.

Gertrude Stein said...

I would disagree. The goatee makes you look (dare I say it) somewhat manly. I'm very disapointed in your sideburns though.